U.S. Census Bureau - Full Time/Part Time
- Recruiting Assistants
- Census Field Supervisor
- Office Operations Supervisor
DescriptionThe U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people across the country to assist with the 2020 Census count. Job Details We are hiring for a variety of temporary jobs, including:
- Recruiting Assistants ($21 per hour)
- Census Field Supervisor ($21 per hour)
- Office Operations Supervisor ($19.50 per hour)
- Enumerator ($19.00 per hour)
- Clerk ($15.00 per hour)
You can apply for all jobs with one application; the online process will guide you.
Apply at 2020census.gov/jobs
RequirementsTo be eligible for a 2020 Census job, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Have a valid email address.
- Complete an application and answer assessment questions. (Some assessment questions are available in Spanish. However, an English proficiency test may also be required.)
- Be registered with the Selective Service System or have a qualifying exemption, if you are a male born after Dec. 31, 1959.
- Pass a Census-performed criminal background check and a review of criminal records, including fingerprinting.
- Commit to completing training.
- Be available to work flexible hours, which can include days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Have access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s license, unless public transportation is readily available.
- Have access to a computer with internet and an email account (to complete training).