Cincinnati Museum Center - Full Time
The Security & Public Safety Officer reports to their shift supervisor and is responsible for 24/7 365 day security and public safety coverage at all Cincinnati Museum Center buildings. Public Safety Officers are responsible for patrol inside the Museums and exhibits, the outside perimeter of the building and Cincinnati Museum Center grounds. Officers also monitor video surveillance, alarm systems and access to control systems. Officers will respond to emergencies, assist in the evacuation of patrons and staff and apply basic first aid when needed.
- Patrol 500,000 square foot building and outdoor security rounds.
- Inspect for security issues, including unlocked doors, unsecured areas and unauthorized access.
- Respond to alarms and security issues.
- Assist guests and employees with questions or concerns regarding museum business, including but not limited to directions, special events and museum services.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a background check.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and safe driving history.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Be CPR, AED, and First Aid certified or willing to become certified.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with use of personal computer.