American Israelite - Part Time
The American Israelite, the oldest English-Jewish weekly newspaper in America, is seeking an individual to fulfill the role of Accountant-Bookkeeper-Office Manager. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week).
- Account Management
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or General Business.
- 1-2 years of experience working with basic accounting principles.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Working knowledge and experience with QuickBooks
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to details.
- Maintain a high level of dependability and reliability.
- Effectively execute transactional and administrative tasks, especially processing information.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively, written and verbal, in order to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
IndustriesAccounting, Admin - Clerical