Viking Partners - Internship
Viking Partners Management, Inc. is a private equity real estate firm that owns and operates a portfolio of real estate assets including office and mixed use with an emphasis on retail. Our properties are located throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States. We specialize in acquiring well-located commercial properties with strong value add potential. Through our leasing expertise and property management platform we are able to increase asset value to create attractive returns for our investors.
- Assistance with bank reconciliations.
- Update actual common area expense summaries for properties and apply to tenants.
- Assist with the implementation of new Investor Portal.
- Support property accountants with daily responsibilities.
- Provide Assistant Controller with annual audit responsibilities and tax filings.
- Input budgets into MRI system.
- Assist A/R accountant with cash applications when needed.
- Responsible for various project work.
- Must be enrolled in a college or university as a full-time student majoring in Accounting or other related field.
- Availability to work 2 days a week or 16 hours.
- A curiosity regarding the world of Real Estate and Finance & Accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.