Dr. Ken Manges - Part Time
DescriptionDr. Kenneth J. Manges, Ph.D. and forensic psychologist, is a nationally recognized expert witness providing consultation, evaluation and testimony in the areas of earnings capacity, vocational wage loss, and psychological trauma for both plaintiff and defense litigants.
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to:
- Handle routine scheduling, as well as routine calls to confirm appointments,
- Photocopying, scanning and other details that would relieve Dr. Manges of repetitive administrative tasks are the essentials.
- Responding to inquiries about the services and reaching out to those who have used the service in the past to gain insight for Dr. Manges about how to improve their experience.
- The Administrative Assistant will be working between 10 and 20 hours a week. Working hours are from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Knowledge of the greater Cincinnati legal community as a former attorney, former Para legal or former administrator in a legal firm.
- An interest in the law and or psychology
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite including word, excel and power point.
- Being well groomed, a non smoker, enjoying detail, and excellent English usage would be considered a plus.