Bethany House Services - Full Time
DescriptionBethany House addresses the needs of homeless and at-risk women and children through direct service and systematic change initiatives, e.g., Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless, COHHIO, Strategies to End Homelessness, UpSpring, Continuum of Care, and Project Connect.
Bethany House Services is hiring!
Looking for a fun, energetic team to serve homeless families? Join our Team at Bethany House Services.
The Administrative Assistant position is will provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Leadership Team, including correspondence, reports, minutes and scheduling meetings.
This position includes:
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Organizing and scheduling appointments;
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes;
- Writing and distributing email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled meetings and reports
- Acting as the point of contact for Board members, donors and volunteers; etc.
- The successful candidate should have an Associate degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in the field of office administration and management;
- Knowledge of information technology, computer systems, and software; proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Raiser’s Edge is a plus and related tools and applications.