TUMI of Kenwood - Full Time/Part Time
Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class business and travel essentials, designed to upgrade, uncomplicate, and beautify all aspects of life on the move. Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we’re committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers and makers in pursuit of their passions. Designed in America, for Global Citizens everywhere. The brand is sold globally in over 75 countries through more than 1,900 points of sale.
As part of our Retail team, the Associate Manager is responsible for creating a client experience that accurately reflects the ethos of our brand while building and maintaining strong client relationships and driving sales through outstanding service. The ideal candidate is committed to client service, demonstrating a strong understanding of, if not passion for, the luxury, travel, fashion, and lifestyle markets. The TUMI retail environment encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, offering growth opportunities over time as we work together to increase sales, KPI’s, build client awareness, provide world-class service, and grow the brand.
RequirementsTo be a great fit for the TUMI retail team, you:
- Understand the TUMI brand and have true passion for the lifestyle, clients, and product assortment
- Are a team player who values a collaborative environment
- Possess a “client first” service mentality
- Have strong sales and client experience, particularly in the luxury market
- Can demonstrate proven success in meeting sales goals and achieving KPI’s
- Have a strong sense of integrity and an ability to lead by example