Stagnaro Saba and Patterson - Full Time
DescriptionWould you like to work with a great team at a growing law firm?
Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing real estate practice area in our Hyde Park office.
For more than 20 years, attorneys at Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson have anticipated the needs of our clients and taken bold, strategic action on their behalves. We have earned a reputation of being business-savvy, pragmatic attorneys of integrity and aggressive advocates when our clients' interests are on the line. At Stagnaro, Saba & Patterson, we take pride in the legal services we provide and the products we produce for our clients. Our firm's culture is a blend of the conservative and entrepreneurial. Our "can-do" attitude empowers every member of our firm.
The ideal candidate has great attention to detail, professional demeanor, positive attitude, a strong background in bookkeeping, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and completes tasks promptly and with accuracy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Process and print checks in QuickBooks for closings per closing statement
- Balance accounts in QuickBooks for each closing
- Process incoming and outgoing wires
- Take deposits to bank as directed
- Create Short Form Invoices for Titles
- Reconcile all IOTA Bank Accounts on a monthly basis
- Scan and assemble month end packets for each bank
- Manage annual agency audits
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Process draft bills, edit and complete billing process as needed
- QuickBooks experience
- Advanced Math skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail