Hubbard Interactive - Internship
DescriptionAbout Us: 2060 Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. 2060 Digital is a Premier Google Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, 2060 Digital may be perfect place to grow your career.
Job Overview: Responsible for initiating and setting qualified appointments for our 2060 Digital sales team by utilizing email, phone and other internal marketing resources. Responsible for maintaining a database of call history and associated activities as the prospect moves from an initial touch point to a confirmed meeting.
- Motivated to compete and succeed?
- Excited about digital advertising, and looking for fast-paced growth potential?
- An enthusiastic team player who goes the extra mile?
- Adaptable, PROACTIVE and have the ability to work well under pressure?
Headquartered in one of the newest office buildings in Oakley, Hubbard Cincinnati is looking for a self-motivated and competitive Business Development Agent to join our team, mostly due to enormous success in the past year. We offer solutions we'd happily recommend to our grandmothers and If you can get on board with that level of integrity then you're in the right place.
At Hubbard Cincinnati - you'll find the intersection of radio and digital media marketing. We are a full-service media company with legendary radio stations and cutting edge digital solutions.
We serve the Greater Cincinnati community and offer a menu of marketing services:
- ull-Service Digital
- Influencer Marketing
- Creative Services
- Custom Content
- Helps Local Businesses Succeed: the digital landscape is constantly evolving; we win by helping our neighbors navigate this landscape, based on almost 10 years of success.
- Sets the Stage: identify appropriate buyers within our target market and develop new business meetings to introduce our digital solutions.
- Utilizes Resources (And Create Your Own!): leverage company-provided tools such as LinkedIn, Zoom Info, Outlook, and others. Yet, thinking outside of the proverbial box is the key to success in this role.
- Follows Up: on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- And Follows Through: building communication cadences to complete multiple touches--you'll be emailing a lot of Directors and VPs (they're busy), so we are looking for tenacity.
- 2060 Is Personable and Polished - So Are You: you are on the front lines and conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism. ecomes a Digital Master: don't worry, we'll teach you - but the expectation is that you are digitally fluent and excited about learning and staying on top of the digital landscape.
RequirementsWhat experience is a good fit?
- Independence: you don't need your hand held and you're internally motivated. You create opportunities for yourself.
- You Win: demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed expectations and associated metrics.
- You're Likable and Professional: conduct yourself in a positive manner at all times any demonstrate the ability to create strong personal relationships.
- Intellectual Curiosity: you read, you write, you research.
- Humble and Hungry: You're thankful and appreciative when people give you a compliment on a job well done, but you're not too surprised - because you know you work hard.
- You are a MS Office product guru. You'll be working daily in Microsoft creating, organizing, and communicating with potential clients.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university. College or university credit available, if needed.
- Applicants needs to be in good academic standing.
- Persons participating in the 2060 Digital internship/co-op need to understand that no guarantees are given for future employment.
- 2060 Digital may terminate the internship/co-op at any time.