Jewish Family Service Cincinnati - Full Time
DescriptionPosted January 2021
To perform intake and ongoing care management for clients of the Vital Support Center within the context of the philosophy and mission statement of Jewish Family Service.
- Provides information and referral assessment for all callers, intake function for all Vital Service prospective clients, and ongoing care management for eligible clients of the agency.
- Maintains a direct caseload of Vital Service clients. Conducts interviews of referred clients and completes all applicable paperwork.
- Orients clients to Vital Services program services and activities; recommends services as appropriate.
- Determines client needs and makes appropriate linkages to services. Maintains coordination of services.
- Develops client’s service plan in collaboration with client.
- Maintains client records. Completes and maintains all necessary documentation.
- Maintains regular contact/interaction with client, and other parties in order to coordinate services.
- Participates in assuring compliance to all in-house, local and oversight program regulations.
- Performs intake and fulfillment for Vital Service financial assistance.
- Participates in in-services, local conferences and workshops.
- Performs other relevant duties as necessary.
- Social Work license
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work or related field required
- Previous case work is desirable
- Able to work constructively as member of a departmental and agency team
- Able to communicate clearly and precisely through oral and written means
- Attention to detail and creation of timely service plans and service requests is essential.