Bethany House Services - Full Time
DescriptionBethany House addresses the needs of homeless and at-risk women and children through direct service and systematic change initiatives, e.g., Greater Cincinnati Coalition for the Homeless, COHHIO, Strategies to End Homelessness, UpSpring, Continuum of Care, and Project Connect.
Bethany House Services is hiring! Looking for a fun, energetic team to serve homeless families? Join our Team at Bethany House Services.
- Case Manager provides case management assisting ages 18-24 year olds to achieve self-sufficiency and stable housing.
- This Case Manager will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with community partners service community homeless youth 18-24 years old
- Ensuring youth centered services are implanted across homeless services in Cincinnati and Hamilton County
- Documenting required services for outcome and data management reporting.
- The most successful candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology or related field, with a minimum of two years’ experience working with homeless individuals and other disadvantaged populations in crisis.
- Master’s Degree a plus.
- An LSW license is a plus; clinical supervision toward licensure is available.