CT Consultants - Internship
DescriptionCT Consultants is an innovative and rapidly-growing engineering consulting firm of over 250 employees in 13 offices providing our clients with award-winning projects and thoughtful solutions since 1922. Seeking a Civil Engineer Co-Op to join our team. This opportunity will offer hands-on project experience and exposure to a variety of civil engineering disciplines and project types in a team-oriented atmosphere.
Under the guidance of experienced engineering staff, the Civil Engineer Co-Op will learn, develop, and utilize primary civil engineering principles and drafting skills for practical application on a wide range of infrastructure projects for municipal clients in the region. The student will assist with collecting and analyzing data, along with preparing basic design concepts, technical reports, and preliminary sketches and drawings.
As an integral part of the project team, the Co-op is expected to familiarize themselves with the methods, practices, and procedures of CT. The Co Op’s contributions and involvement in projects is dependent on abilities and experience. The student is not expected to have prior exposure to engineering environments.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze data within scope of assigned tasks
- Organizes and manages multiple priorities
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience
- Actively pursuing a BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Exhibits strong organizational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic about working in a team setting
- Models a strong work ethic and is eager to learn and develop
- Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.