Silverman and Company - Full Time
DescriptionSilverman and Company, Inc. an experienced, and rapidly growing, real estate developer is seeking to hire a Community Representative for The Grandstone. Located in Deerfield Township (Mason area), The Grandstone is one of Greater Cincinnati’s most desirable apartment communities featuring resort-style living and a walkable urban feel. The ideal candidate will be outgoing and energetic with a positive attitude and passion for delivering exceptional customer service. This position is full-time and has a great career growth opportunity. Compensation includes base salary, bonuses, medical, dental and paid time off.
- Provide tours of apartments and the community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments. Discuss the advantages of leasing at the property and demonstrate the features, amenities and benefits. Close the lease.
- Keep accurate records of both phone and walk-in traffic utilizing approved phone logs and marketing systems.
- Inspect models and available “market ready units” daily. Communicate related service needs to Community Manager.
- Conduct comparative outreach marketing and surveys as needed.
- Screen rental applications and qualify potential residents and submit to Community Manager for approval.
- Prepare leases for qualified applicants.
- Generate renewal proposals and renewal leases.
- Ensure apartment is ready for move-in on agreed date.
- Complete reports as instructed by Community Manager.
- Accept rental payments and deliver to main corporate office..
- Work effectively with Maintenance Staff.
- Oversee resident maintenance requests and coordinate with the maintenance team.
- Assist residents with questions, maintenance requests, payment of rent or other requests on a daily basis.
- Maintain a positive customer relations attitude.
- Assist in planning Resident functions and function as host for said functions.
- Keep website and ILS sites updated and Facebook posts current.
- Use Yardi Voyager,Yardi Rent Café and Blue Moon Lease software.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Comply with all Federal and Local Fair Housing regulations and ordinances.
- Complete all other projects or requests as directed by Community Manager, including taking continuing education courses, which will include courses on Fair Housing laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of leasing experience preferred but will train the right individual.
- Excellent communications and customer service.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.