Health Collaborative - Full Time
DescriptionThe Data Analyst Level I is responsible for analytics and reporting activities as well as designing and delivering innovative analytic solutions for various stakeholders and internal teams. The role requires strong problem solving skills and a passion for working with data.
- Designing and testing of Analytics dashboards and reports using the Analytics platform
- Working with multiple data sets to provide unique insights into that data
- Strong focus on working with peers as a team and ensuring documentation and training are thorough
- Strong focus on working with Application Engineering team to produce jointly developed solutions
- Monitor performance and troubleshoot issues in a 24x7x365 environment
- Maintain strong relationships and communications with all key stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging healthcare technologies, especially those specific to healthcare measurement
- Ensure proper use and protection of information assets by complying with the organization’s information privacy and security policies to protect assets from unauthorized access and by reporting any security events or potential events or other security risks to the organization.
- 1+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ years of experience with an industry standard BI tool (Tableau, PowerBI, WebFocus)
- 1+ years working with Microsoft Office products, with strong Excel skills
- 1+ years working with database and reporting platforms
- 1+ years working with technical data standards
- 1+ years working with data extraction and manipulation or scripting/programmatic tools
- 1+ years exposure to networking & system concepts
- Solutions and customer focused approach
- Strong planning, organization, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Excellent people skills with a customer service-oriented approach, and a focus on building relationships with the client and project team
- Self-motivated and ability to excel in team-oriented environment, yet able to work independently requiring minimal direction. Includes the ability to be flexible to meet project priorities, work under pressure and balance competing demands.
- Ability to generate innovative ideas to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in front of a computer screen
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred