Mayerson JCC - Full Time
DescriptionThe Mayerson JCC is hiring a Data Analyst at an exciting time of growth and development for our agency. We are in the process of transitioning CRM platforms and the Data Analyst will play an integral role in this conversion. After implementation of the new CRM, the incumbent should thrive on data and providing key business insights based on analyzing multiple data sources. The Data Analyst takes initiative to identify what the business should be tracking and evaluating. This person is able to think through problems and make actionable recommendations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain data quality through daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Work with the CRM team to insure data required to meet dashboard and reporting needs is being input into the system with appropriate controls and is available for use.
- Conduct business analysis by working with end users to identify and document data and reporting needs.
- Maintain and enhance visual layout, workflow rules and business logic layer to streamline and enhance business processes and improve user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science / Analytics or equivalent field experience.
- Salesforce Developer / Administrator experience (Certification preferred).
- Data modeling and reporting experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in user security, profile and role management, custom objects, workflow and validation rules, formulas, dashboards & reporting.
- Experienced Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Detailed oriented and have strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Able to meet deadlines, communicate delays, clarify ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism and collaboration.