HealthWorks - Full Time
We start with biometric health screenings because the journey toward better health starts with good data. From there, we provide health coaching and customized programming, as well as our Elevate Platform, a scalable, user-friendly, online engagement tool that meets the needs of all employers, from those just starting a wellness program, to those wanting a robust full engagement platform. We provide a regional focus with national reach.
HealthWorks is an independent, woman-owned, health and well-being company. Consecutive winner of Top Workplace (’19 & ’20).
- Partners with HealthWorks’s Account Managers in the collection of biometric, health & wellness and related business data.
- Interprets, analyzes, and summarizes report findings.
- Communication to broader groups is a requirement (e.g. HR, Leadership, Program Participants, etc.) .
- Strong proficiency in MS, (Excel, PP- must), Power BI or other data analytics tools is beneficial.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with internal team to manage interface to external data base
- Manage changes and enhancements to Portal
- Perform user testing of system changes
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data
- Create reports for internal teams and external clients
- Manage data uploads to third party vendors
- Maintain integrity of data in database
- Processing team management
- Manage data security, protection, and control
- Manage SharePoint file structure
RequirementsSkills & Qualifications:
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Balancing multiple priorities
- Expert Excel -Advanced data analysis
- Example Functions for data cleaning and manipulation: Logic Functions, IfError, Macros, Pivot Tables, LOOKUP, LEN, Filter & Sort, Advanced Charts
- Microsoft Office (Advance – Expert)
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Project Management skills -
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Excellent Attention to detail
- SQL Databases
- SFTP and/or other secure file transfer protocols, WinSCP, FileZilla
- Increasing awareness (exposure to) HIPPA / Healthcare Regulatory Compliance
- Strong desire to leverage data analytics talents (tactics) and expand into leadership role (strategic / mgmt)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (preferably in Business Administration, or Marketing). Aspirational desire or current pursuit of master’s degree preferred.
- Familiarity working within small / fast paced / growth-oriented business environment.
- 3 – 4-year business experience within fast paced, high growth health & wellness and / or insurance.
- Health & Wellness / Healthcare experience strongly preferred.