Hubbard Interactive - Full Time
DescriptionAbout Us: 2060 Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. 2060 Digital is a Premier Google Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, 2060 Digital may be a perfect place to grow your career.
Responsible for presenting and helping to retain corporate relationships with business entities which may prove profitable to the Company. Identify marketplace opportunities, help Account Executives prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage the contract process, while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Along with Account Executives present digital solutions to clients.
- Research and stay current on digital trends and opportunities.
- Present digital offerings and strategies to prospective clients.
- Work with Account Executives to close new business.
- Customize digital campaigns based on the client's need and budget.
- Update sales materials to reflect current offerings and provide relevant examples of work.
- Track digital media revenue and pacing to annual goals.
- Track client's success with existing digital campaigns and collaborate with Campaign Management team on strategies to retain business year-to-year.
- Contribute to the overall team effort to provide the market with the best possible digital sales. Work in a team environment cooperatively and collaboratively with a variety of people. Build working relationships with co-workers, community members, and the general public.
- Act in a professional manner when representing the station.
- Report to work on time and work established schedule/hours. Ability to work other hours as needed.
- Complete other duties as requested and needed.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3 years minimum experience in digital media, advertising, sales, marketing or related field required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital trends and opportunities.
- Valid driver's license and insurability. (Driving record will be checked).
- Excellent written and oral English language communication skills.
- Experience developing presentations for the purpose of selling and ability to effectively present.
- Ability to respond to questions appropriately and think on feet.
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes stressful, environment. Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff,management, and clients. Ability to handle and keep confidential information.
- Willingness to participate in learning and growth opportunities within and outside the Company. Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.
- Ability to read, hear and speak clearly and follow both oral and written direction. Ability to articulate information in clear, concise manner to others.