Hubbard Interactive - Full Time
DescriptionAbout Us: 2060 Digital is a technology-driven digital marketing provider focusing on building and managing campaigns that address our client's needs. We specialize in Display, PPC, Social Media, Web design, Video, and house a team of some the brightest minds in the business. 2060 Digital is a Premier Google Partner and we hold over 90 Google certifications. We pride ourselves in delivering consistent, quantifiable results. If you're passionate about creating lasting client relationships and delivering results-driven content, 2060 Digital may be perfect place to grow your career.
Job Overview: Manages all activities regarding the production, launch, optimization, management, and reporting of digital media campaigns and products (e.g. websites, mobile sites, SEO, SEM/PPC, display advertising, and email marketing); addresses customer's expectations. Actively traffics digital display, SEM/PPC and YouTube campaigns.
- Manages and approves digital production schedules, digital specifications, and internal budgets.
- Direct liaison between digital vendors and 2060 Digital.
- Actively manages, traffics and optimizes display, SEM/PPC, YouTube campaigns through Google Ads.
- Works directly with sales team in production of digital products and campaigns.
- Works directly with the client to obtain assets needed to produces digital marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with a variety of agency concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experiences and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May aid in the creative development of a campaign.
- Remain current with the latest digital trends and products.
- Gather and analyze data, create reports, and present findings to clients.
- Three (3+) years of digital production experience preferred, within an agency or large marketing department.
- Proven experience in the setup, launch, optimization and management of display, SEM/PPC and YouTube campaigns in a variety of platforms and DSPs.
- Strong understanding of Google platforms and the ability to become Google certified within the first 90 days of employment.
- Strong understanding of display, SEM/PPC, and YouTube advertising campaigns.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong focus on customer service and ability to present ideas to both internal and external customers.
- Must be highly creative, flexible and deadline-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function successfully in team environment.
- Ability to work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work established schedule and other hours as needed.