Cincinnati Museum Center - Full Time
The Digital Engagement Manager is passionate about impact and driven by results. They believe the proof is in the pudding and can use data analysis to refine strategy. They’re not afraid to take chances and is an action-oriented leader who brings solutions that span the entire alphabet, from Plan A to Plan Z.
The Digital Engagement Manager is a key member of the Marketing team, responsible for building and enhancing Cincinnati Museum Center’s digital and social presence. This individual will represent CMC’s brand voice online and will be responsible for tracking metrics to measure the success of all digital engagement activity and initiatives. The Digital Engagement Manager is a strategic leader who will leverage CMC resources and reputation effectively.
Strategy & Planning
- Lead social media strategy from an individual exhibition and film perspective and integrated into an overall organizational social media strategy.
- Develop digital engagement strategies for all Cincinnati Museum Center channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and others.
- Develop complementary digital marketing strategy that integrates paid and earned engagement across all digital channels including Google Ads.
- Seek out professional development opportunities to stay on top of social media and digital marketing trends and updates.
- Develop relationships with bloggers, influencers and peers to further Cincinnati Museum Center organizational goals.
- Identify and collaborate with third party agencies as needed to execute campaigns.
Implementation & Monitoring
- Plan social media and digital editorial calendars and write content accordingly, seeing them from idea to posting.
- Actively manage social media presence by responding to mentions and comments and capitalizing on the spontaneity of social media.
- Respond to or address follower comments, consulting leadership as necessary.
- Identify and engage influencers locally, nationally and globally.
- Monitor and engage review-oriented sites including Yelp and Travel Advisor.
- Coordinate and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Facilitate email marketing campaigns with the support of marketing leadership.
- Support website updates as needed.
Data Collection & Analysis
- Track social media and digital performance on a monthly basis, providing analysis to leadership.
- Track website traffic, click rate, dwell time and SEM to improve website performance.
- Track Google analytics and keywords to improve web and search performance.
- Track email marketing performance to improve open and click through rates.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- 1-3 years’ professional experience leading social media outreach for an agency, museum or nonprofit.
- Must be able to tell a story in 280 characters or less. Excellent writing and grammar skills are required.
- Experience working with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn with an eye for emerging platforms and trends to expand our digital voice.
- Photography and video skills for social media use a plus.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work with shifting deadlines and self-motivate.
- Excellent research skills to fact check content and track down compelling information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop rapport with internal audience cross-departmentally and with social media followers.
- Knowledge of social media posting platforms, including Sprout Social, Facebook Business Suite.
- Experience working in WordPress.
- Digital marketing experience preferred.