Cincinnati Museum Center - Full Time
Essential Duties: (The statements below reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the major responsibilities of the identified position and are not to be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.)
- Oversee and run projects.
- Implement aggressive M.E.P. preventative maintenance program.
- Operate and repair of low pressure boilers, chillers and other associated HVAC equipment.
- Maintain and operate mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems within the facility.
- Perform standard building maintenance functions, including but not limited to repairing pumps, motors, and various HVAC and electrical.
- Use of common HVAC, mechanical, and electrical diagnostic tools.
- Self- starter, quick study and able to work unsupervised.
Requirements ( Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification):
- Minimum three years’ experience in the maintenance and repair of commercial air-conditioning, boilers, pneumatics and control systems equipment.
- Must be able to repair sinks, toilets and lighting
- Must have knowledge of BAS (Building Automation Systems).
- Must be physically able to do manual labor
- Must be able to work all shifts weekends, holidays and snow days in order to keep the building operating.
valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Trade school in HVAC, electrical, mechanical, or welding preferred
- CFC universal certification desired
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of boilers.
- Knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, soldering pipe, welding, irrigation and fire alarm systems.
- Ability to follow building blueprints, and mechanical drawings.
- Working knowledge of Energy Management systems and equipment.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 40 feet.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work safely on roofs, mechanical lifts, scaffolding and other high and exposed areas using OSHA required safety precautions.
- May be exposed to how and cold temperatures as well as wet or dry.