Standard Textile - Full Time
Founded in 1940, we have become a leading global provider of textiles in the healthcare, hospitality, decorative products, and industrial laundry markets. We offer environmentally friendly products, friendly and diverse co-workers, and a strong commitment to ethical business conduct. Associates enjoy benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), paid time off, and a comprehensive health and wellness program.
Currently, we are seeking a Global Sourcing Supervisor
to be based at our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH.
The Global Sourcing Supervisor
will be responsible for overseeing global sourcing initiatives and establishing long-term sourcing strategies.
- Lead Standard Textile's global sourcing activities
- Establish Sourcing goals and objectives while leading the team to succeed
- Work with sales and product development to actively pursue new and innovative products
- Communicate current manufacturing trends within the global market to senior management in reference to trade agreements
- Identify systems and/or technology to improve efficiency and accuracy of global sourcing activities
- Monitor and ensure key performance indicators are met in on-time delivery, quality and cost
- Review and recommend long term sourcing strategies in order to maintain cost competitive products
- Identify suppliers to address continued growth of sourcing needs and objectives
- Establish cost matrices based on current market trends in order to provide sales with accurate costs
- Bachelor's degree required, Degree in operations or textile related field preferred
- Knowledge of global Sourcing for textile products
- Management experience in global sourcing
- Ability to work as a cross functional team leader in various departments
- Expert knowledge of importing rules and regulations
- Knowledge of product costing
- Ability to travel overseas as required (up to 30%)
IndustriesPurchasing - Procurement, Sourcing, Strategy - Planning, Supply Chain