StarPoint - Part Time
DescriptionAre you looking for a rewarding career? Do you love helping others? Do you need something Part-time?
StarPoint Homecare is looking for caring, compassionate, reliable caregivers to join our amazing team. We provide a non-medical care to seniors in their home whether it is in a private home or an independent/assisted living environment. Services available to our clients include help with personal care, light homemaking, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation to appointments and companionship.
Our shifts range from 3 hours to 12 hours based upon client’s needs. If you are a student, mom with kids in school or a retiree this could be the perfect fit for you. Day and overnight shifts available.
Does this sound like something you would like to do but don’t have the training? Training will be available for the right individuals.
What We OFFER:
- A Rewarding Career
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Deposit
- Ongoing training
- Office Support
- A desire to be a part of a growing team
- A passion for taking care of the elderly
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proof of work eligibility
- Reliable transportation with insurance
- 1 year experience or a willingness to attend and pass training class
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check