Reisenfeld & Associates - Full Time
DescriptionReisenfeld & Associates is a leading creditors' rights law firm that supports Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, and West Virginia. Since the 1960’s R&A has valued integrity and hard work with the goal to provide the best service to our nationally recognized clients.
We believe that the success of our company relies on the strength of our people. In our effort to foster development and growth within the organization, we provide a comprehensive training program along with opportunities for advancement and ongoing training. Employees are given full ownership over their duties and have the opportunity to create their own success.
Reisenfeld & Associates provides numerous benefits and perks including free parking, casual dress code, food trucks, complimentary coffee, employee and community events, a competitive benefits package, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
- Counsel executive team on the planning, directing, and execution of all human resources activities for the company’s workforce
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on performance management issues, conflict management, and interpretation of policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor company policies, programs, and procedures in the areas of training, compensation, compliance, and benefits to attract, train and motivate employees
- Manage full cycle recruitment process and strategy including screening, interviewing, recommending prospective employees, and extending offers
- Oversee and design training for new hires as well on ongoing training for employees and managers
- Create and implement retention programs and initiatives including employee engagement committee, employee surveys, company meetings, intranet, and newsletters, employee and community events
- Monitor and ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations relating to equal employment opportunity, unemployment compensation, workers’ compensation, and FMLA
- Lead all aspects of payroll/compensation and benefits programs including analysis and implementation of yearly renewals and budget planning
- Directly oversee the duties of our HR Generalist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Human Resources leader or generalist in all aspects of HR
- PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP Certification Preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and professionalism
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Meet established goals and quality requirements as set by management