Standard Textile - Full Time
DescriptionFounded in 1940, we have become a leading global provider of textiles in the healthcare, hospitality, decorative products, and industrial laundry markets. We offer environmentally friendly products, friendly and diverse co-workers, and a strong commitment to ethical business conduct. Associates enjoy benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), paid time off, and a comprehensive health and wellness program.
Currently, we are seeking an Inside Sales Consultant to be based at our corporate office in Cincinnati, OH.
The Inside Sales Consultant will have the responsibility for generating sales by calling on prospective and current customers, explaining the type of services and products we offer and maintaining an ongoing relationship.
- Generate sales by calling on prospective and current customers
- Quote prices, delivery dates, and payment terms and persuade prospects to buy, using knowledge of company products and services
- Complete order form, including delivery date and credit information. Confirm with the credit department and acceptability of the order
- Prepare summary report of activity as required by company operations manual to submit to Sales Director
- Maintain open order report
- Contact customers on miscues (delayed shipments, shortage of materials, etc.) and explain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 or more years of Inside Sales experience
- Friendly and persuasive telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne preferred