Mayerson JCC - Full Time
The Mayerson JCC provides the Jewish and secular communities of Greater Cincinnati with resources, facilities, and programs which enhance their physical, intellectual, and social lives. With a state-of-the- art fitness center, award-winning early childhood and senior centers, top arts and cultural events, and classes for every age, the JCC connects, enriches, and inspires over 27,000 visitors per month.
The Jewish Federation of Cincinnati develops and connect leaders, contributors, organizations, and ideas to build an inclusive Jewish community that helps people in need, supports Israel, and assures a vibrant Jewish future.
Jewish Family Service of Cincinnati strengthens lives and our community by providing professional social services to families and individuals in times of need.
The IT Help Desk plays a critical role helping to ensure efficient technological operations of the agencies located on the Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati Campus. As these organizations are increasingly reliant on technology, the IT Help Desk Associate helps ensure their business continuity and success. The Help Desk Associate will serve as a JCC employee in its Shared IT operation proficiently managing the helpdesk program and assisting in managing hardware including desktops, laptops, tablets, A/V equipment, printers, and phones.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with clients on all levels to help resolve IT-related issues and provides answers in a timely manner
- Prioritizes and responds appropriately to issues
- Escalates network and security issues to IT Director/network provider and collaborates on issues when appropriate
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of the ticketing/tracking software and uses it for reporting/analysis
- Ensures that company IT assets and related hardware are deployed and maintained responsibly
- Responsible for the oversight and maintenance of campus office technologies including laptops, desktops, monitors, tablets, printers and phones
- Responsible for the oversight and maintenance of all building A/V systems including conference room/event center technology, fitness center technology, security technology, and marketing technology
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- In collaboration with the network provider and IT Director, ensures security of data and the network
- Collaborates with Human Resources and Operations to ensure the efficient onboarding and off boarding of employees including network profile, email, phone system, prox card management, and hardware imaging/deployment
- Associate’s degree or industry certifications in Information Technology (A+, Network+ or other pertinent certifications). Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience; however new graduates will be considered
- Outstanding customer service skills and a high-level professional demeanor in order to provide empathetic and respectful support to users
- Knowledge of technical management and information analysis of computer hardware/software systems
- Experience with/knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 7, and MAC OS
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to efficiently prioritize multiple tasks
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Eager and able to learn new skills