Standard Textile -
DescriptionThe Laundry Operator will be responsible for operating and maintaining industrial washing and finishing equipment to ensure its safety and reliability.
This temporary position will last approximately 5-6 months.
- Operate and maintain industrial washing and finishing equipment
- Prepare, record, and evaluate textile products during laundry process
- Maintain laundry facility and operational/maintenance records
- Implement all safety guidelines and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical skills with experience in institutional laundry equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with boiler, softener, and compression systems preferred