Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - Full Time
DescriptionSuccessful loan officer looking for someone who is a self-starter, an efficient multi-tasker, great with people, has a positive attitude and is a team player.
As a loan officer assistant (LOA) you will be responsible for supporting a top producing loan officer’s mission to provide excellent customer service to clients and referral sources while always contributing to efforts to grow the business. You will be expected to communicate regularly and effectively with clients, referral sources, and all of your teammates. You will have the opportunity to earn performance-based compensation above and beyond the base compensation. Compensation commensurate with experience and ability..
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process New Application for communication and prequal letter within 24 hours of application received into the system
- Pull credit, validate 1003 with borrower, Income Calculation, issue Prequal letter to borrower
- follow up with the borrower to obtain remaining information to complete app and issue prequal letter
- Follow up with application leads (and agents) every Friday to have a touch point
- Collects customer documentation necessary to complete the loan transaction, such as income documentation, asset statements and initial disclosures documents.
- Order and review credit
- Create loan file in Encompass
- Assists loan originators with preapprovals and loan structuring.
- Assists loan originators with loan pricing options/support and managing lock expiration dates.
- Updates all parties with status of loan transaction.
- Grow and have fun.
- World class customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Active nmls number and licensed with the state of Ohio to originate loans preferred. Will train the right candidate
- Team Player with Exceptional Time Management Organization Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills are a must!
- Ability to meet deadlines and hold your Team Members accountable.
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Mortgage, Title or Real Estate experience ... 1 year (Preferred)