Standard Textile - Full Time
DescriptionFounded in 1940, we have become a leading global provider of textiles in the healthcare, hospitality, decorative products, and industrial laundry markets. We offer environmentally friendly products, friendly and diverse workforce and a strong commitment to ethical business conduct. Associates enjoy benefits including health, dental, vision, 401 (k), paid time off, and a comprehensive health and wellness program.
Currently, we are seeking a Luxury Product Line Specialist to be based at our corporate location in Cincinnati, OH.
The Luxury Product Line Specialist will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle from planning to execution in support of corporate goals and strategy. The Hospitality Product Line Specialist will help with gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, working with engineering, sales, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Develop and execute strategies for assigned product line including product portfolio management, pricing strategy, marketing activities and project management
- Coordinate cross functional teams to achieve product line strategies external suppliers and internal Standard Textile personnel regarding product attributes, competitive products, positioning, supply chain and pricing
- Lead the team in identifying potential solutions, product samples/prototypes, identifying clear action plans and managing the execution with attention to detail
- Participate in developing and implementing Standard Textile's disciplined New Product Development Process
- Identify new opportunities by recognizing market and consumer trends, formulate new product ideas and help bring them to the market
- Manage all aspects of new product introductions including item set-up, forecasting, pricing and sample package distribution
- Monitor product sales and generate yearly analytics to provide comprehensive executive summaries for management review
- Review and approve product specifications for products within assigned product lines
- Prepare responses to customer inquiries regarding product specifications, performance, regulatory requirements or other key information requested
- Continuously manage and maintain product components to ensure accuracy and implement changes
- Key point person for planning the annual sales meeting product introductions
- Responsible for management and maintenance of Product Management/Hospitality intranet content
- Bachelor's degree required; textile college degree program strongly preferred
- 2+ years in product management experience
- Background in hospitality industry and/or textile/apparel manufacturing, preferred
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Familiarity with product costing/bills of material/specs
- Microsoft Word, Excel and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Knowledge of Standard Textile Hospitality product line, preferred