The Kleingers Group - Full Time
DescriptionDo you have a curiosity to reach for fresh approaches in marketing? The Kleingers Group is looking for a for a Marketing Coordinator to further our brand through storytelling activities. This position will help drive awareness and improve the client experience. As a Marketing Coordinator you will work across multiple departments to gather information; and prepare presentations, brochures, internal, and external content.
The Kleingers Group is an established firm that provides full-service consulting services to both private and public clients in the areas of civil, transportation and municipal engineering, land survey, 3D laser scanning, athletic field design, planning and landscape architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, English, journalism or a related area of study or equivalent experience required.
- 1+ years of practical production experience on a routine basis supporting sales/marketing activities in a business setting.
- Experience with compiling large volumes of information and maintaining it electronically.
- Software skills needed: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office. Illustrator and Photoshop experience preferred.
- Experience in the business use of social media.
- Self-starter with proactive problem-solving capabilities and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Possess an eye for great design and ability or willingness to learn how to create a compelling story.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to write for a variety of media and audiences.
- Experience in the professional design and construction industry or related field helpful.