Clarigent Health - Internship
DescriptionThe Summer Internship Program allows students the opportunity to work on meaningful, business-essential projects that will give them the hands-on experience they need to build a solid foundation for their future. As an intern, students will have the opportunity to participate as a member of a dynamic digital health startup working to bring science to mental health. We are bringing together the disciplines of NLP, machine learning, bioinformatics, and psychology to provide an objective and dynamic approach to assessing speech patterns to detect warning signs of distress, suicide ideation, and other types of mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
Start Date: June 1, 2020 ( Approximately 40 hours per week for 10 weeks)
As a Marketing Design Intern, you could potentially support the organization in several of the following ways:
- Member of Product team to commercialize licensed patented technology as a mental health decision support tool to Schools, Healthcare Systems and Private practices.
- Design and manage campaigns for Clinical Research, Sales Pipelines, User Research, Customer Education.
- Develop and execute social media strategy (email marketing, SEO/SEM, social, website ) to promote Clarigent Health and the Vocal AI sector
- Monitor Social platforms and respond as appropriate.
- Develop branding and content for campaigns, user research and education platform.
- Clearly communicating campaign status to internal stakeholders.
- Supporting processes and tools improvement initiatives.
- Review and provide insights on user experience of the app and website.
- Develop working Style Guide for app, website and social platforms.
- Conduct user research/testing.
- Analyze competition and design trends.
- Contribute to UI design on feature enhancements.
- Develop, analyze and prepare reports to support strategic initiatives.
- Gain exposure to NLP, machine learning, vocal biomarkers.
- Gain working experience with agile tools (slack, JIRA, Confluence, trello).
- Gain working experience with design tools (sketch, InDesign, Camtasia, SurveyGizmo, Constant Contact).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire to practice creativity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Strong quality and results orientation with a proactive approach.
- Strong work ethic and ambition.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction.
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities.
- Must have unlimited work authorization in the United States with no requirement for future sponsorship.