Mayerson JCC - Full Time
WHO WE ARE
The Mayerson JCC connects people so that they can live happier and fuller lives, creating a more vibrant Jewish community. The JCC helps to foster social connections between its members and guests alike, bringing people together through a wide variety of programs and events. With an expansive fitness center, highly regarded early childhood school and senior center, arts and cultural events offered throughout the year, and classes for every age, the JCC connects, enriches, and inspires over 27,000 visitors per month. The JCC welcomes and engages everyone, regardless of race, religion, or ability.
The Project Manager is responsible for assisting with planning, monitoring and documenting marketing aspects of projects related to JCC programming from inception to completion. The Project Manager serves as a liaison between the Marketing Department and other JCC departments and works in collaboration with the Marketing Director to determine each project’s scope and to establish a timeline for its completion.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develops and implements processes that improve the efficacy of project completion;
- Provides project oversight for marketing staff, individually and as a team;
- Works collaboratively with Marketing Director to establish appropriate budget, timeline, and scope of each project;
- Monitors progress and adjusts project plans as needed to ensure that projects are completed correctly and on time;
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with all JCC department managers and serves as liaison between the marketing department and internal clients;
- Participates in scheduled in-services, monthly team meetings, and other meetings as requested.
- Serves as the editor of the website between web flips, checking daily for out-of-date content and adding new content.
- Creates and manages forms and surveys for programming staff.
- Prints needed materials for programs and departments.
- Routes materials for editing/proofing before finalization.
- Coordinates Program Guide deadlines and schedule based on quarterly programming sessions.
- Basic graphic design skills a plus.
CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business, Non-Profit Management, PR, Communications or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle pressures of meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with various levels of employees
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, perform under pressure and handle multiple tasks
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Robust Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Talent Management & Professional Development programs and learning opportunities
- Competitive 401(k) program with company match and additional contribution opportunities
- Complimentary family membership to the Mayerson JCC Fitness Center
- Discounts to the onsite Café, Spa, and other programs and services
- F.S.A, Employer Matched H.S.A, Life Insurance, Voluntary Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance, 529 College Savings Plan, Legal Shield plan
- Notable Paid Time Off: 15 days vacation, 12 days of sick, in addition to paid Jewish and federal holidays
- Business casual dress
- Vibrant and collaborative work environment
"The successful candidate must show proof of complete vaccination against COVID-19 (either complete single dose or complete two step dose) by date of hire.”
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the above position.