Adecco - Immediate Hire
Description*This is not a remote position. Candidates must be local!*
At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries. Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client in recruiting for Mortgage Clerk jobs in Cincinnati, Ohio. These are long term opportunities that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable finance experience.
As a Mortgage Clerk at our client site, you will work as part of a team to achieve daily goals.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Verify accuracy of loan documents received
- Create and prepare files for submission
- Coordinate assignment of loan files to underwriters
- Review loan documents to assess appraisal requirements and orders
- Other related duties as needed
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience in customer service
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-qualified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!