WLWT Hearst Television - Full Time
|WLWT, the Hearst owned NBC affiliate in Cincinnati has an opening for a full time Operations Engineer to join the team and assist in technical and production requirements for on-air programming, live and pre-recorded. The Operations Engineer will be responsible to communicate effectively with all departments, as this is integral for a smooth outcome of newscasts. This position supports all station efforts in-house and on remote location.
- Operate studio equipment such as robotic camera system, audio equipment including audio board, production switchers, graphics systems, and video servers.
- Operate master control equipment including switchers, automation systems, video servers, EAS devices, graphics systems, and monitoring devices.
- Provide support for producing content and station projects.
- Work closely with IT and maintenance engineering teams to support critical on-air systems.
- Edit content using Adobe products.
- Other duties as assigned by engineering management.
- Experience working at a commercial television station or production facility preferred.
- Knowledge of broadcast television operations.
- Solid, intermediate experience with computers and PC-based systems required.
- Ability to perform with accuracy while under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task accurately.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently with aptitude to escalate appropriately.
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written.
- Flexibility to work various days and shifts as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Military training and experience will be considered