WLWT Hearst Television - Full Time
|WLWT-TV, the Hearst owned NBC affiliate has an opening for a Part-Time Broadcast Operations Technician. The Operations Technician maintains the technical integrity of the station’s on-air signals and its equipment from acquisition to distribution. The Operations Technician will be responsible to communicate effectively with the production department, as this is integral for a smooth outcome of newscasts. This position supports all station efforts in-house and on remote location.
- Operate studio equipment such as robotic camera system, audio equipment including audio board, production switchers, graphics systems, and video servers.
- Operate master control equipment including switchers, automation systems, video servers, EAS devices, graphics systems, and monitoring devices.
- Provide support for producing content and station projects.
- Work closely with IT and maintenance engineering teams to support critical on-air systems.
- Edit content using Adobe products.
- Experience working at a commercial television station or production facility preferred.
- Knowledge of broadcast television operations.
- Solid, intermediate experience with computers and PC-based systems required.
- Ability to perform with accuracy while under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task accurately.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues independently with aptitude to escalate appropriately.
- Ability to follow instructions, verbal and written.
- Flexibility to work various days and shifts as assigned.
- Ability to work effectively with other team members.
- College Degree or related military training