Adath Israel - Full Time
DescriptionAdath Israel Congregation is an egalitarian, conservative congregation affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
Adath Israel features a wide array of programs and services including strong, educational and religious programs for both children and adults. Also, an array of social organizations including Sisterhood, Brotherhood, Hazak, Kef Club, Adat Young Professionals, Yachad, and four youth groups.
Adath Israel is currently seeking a full-time Program Associate that will be a team player, working day-to-day in support of the programs and initiatives happening throughout the congregation.
They will be someone who can think fast on their feet and balance multiple tasks and prioritize with ease. The Program Associate will report and work most closely with the Director of Engagement and Congregational Programming.
The Program Associate will be key to creating a bridge between the various programming staff including the clergy and fundraising teams and the Director of Communications.
Tasks will include the following:
- Communication with registrants prior to event
- Tracking attendance
- Assist in day-to-day programmatic needs.
- Support successful execution of virtual and online programming.
- Supporting committees as needed
- General administrative support
- Ideate, plan, and execute programming with congregants.
- Partner with Director of Communications to insure efficient sharing of information.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Detail oriented with time management skills, a self-starter.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Warm, engaging, empathetic individual, loves working with people of all kinds and backgrounds.
- Technically savvy and ability to navigate various platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Office, and Shul Cloud, and MailChimp.
- Basic understanding of Conservative Judaism and its practices
- BA/BS or equivalent experience