YMCA - Full Time
Under the direction of the Sr. Program Director, the Coordinator acts as a bridge between the students and their career to accomplish overall Y Achievers goals. The Program Coordinator is responsible for organizing programs and activities for participants; developing programs in accordance with the purpose and philosophies of the program and the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati; assist in developing budgets/operating plans and writing program funding proposals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes programs and activities to accomplish goals of the program in accordance with the established purpose and philosophies of the program and YMCA of Greater Cincinnati.
- Recruits and organizes a diverse volunteer team. Develops and implements existing training program to onboard volunteers for success.
- Fulfills all responsibilities with onsite programing.
- Develops new programs and introduces new program locations to support the strategic direction of programs, meeting the needs of participants and increase participant enrollment.
- Uses the 6-16 curriculum and assist in implementation of successful program at different locations.
- Assists in developing, managing and achieving long-term program goals to increase students and volunteers.
- Assists in developing budget/operating plan to meet fiscal objectives.
- Assists with collecting data and writing grants and contracts.
- Develops networking relationships with stakeholders (Colleges, Donors, and Schools) in order to establish excellent communication and transparency regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Assists in establishing marketing strategy with the Marketing Department.
- Assumes all other responsibilities as deemed necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have excellent communication skills to connect with volunteers, community leaders, stakeholders and participants; proven experience managing a team.
- Proven experience in group education.
- Must be able to connect with teens and their parents.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.