First Group America - Full Time
Job Purpose: Oversees and coordinates proposal-related functions including RFP distribution, proposal development and production, presentations and post submittal follow-up for new and existing business.
- Coordinates with the SVP, Director of Sales Support, and Directors of Business Development in the development of the proposal, Best and Final Offer, interview presentation and other required documents.
- Compiles a Table of Compliance that outlines the production specifications and section details as a guideline for development of the proposal.
- Coordinates with Directors of Business Development and other Corporate Sales Support Staff to develop a proposal draft.
- Ensures proposal compliance with requirements specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP).
- Customizes, proofreads, edits, and ensures accuracy of the final proposal document.
- Completes all required forms and obtain all necessary signatures.
- Processes bonding and insurance requests in a timely manner.
- Assembles all required materials for final production.
- Schedules, coordinates and tracks proposal delivery before the specified deadline.
- Acts as support for Business Development Team including developing PowerPoint presentations, documents, reports, communications, etc.
- Maintains their projects in FTBD Sharepoint archive including Proposal, post-proposal, interview, communications, resumes, etc.
- Maintains and updates boilerplate sections in proposal automation database
- Supports in the distribution of all RFPs Addenda and supporting documents to the SVPs, Directors of Business Development, BD team and Operation Staff involved in the project via the outlook calendar and Sharepoint.
- Maintains and updates proposal boilerplate, current corporate information, location profiles, resumes, bios, customer references and templates as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or related field preferred.
- The ideal candidate must be a dynamic self-starter, have excellent verbal and written skills, computer skills (MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite) and be self-directed.
- Exercise independent thinking with a high level of prioritization skills, strong leadership and customer relation skills.
- Work is frequently performed under rigid time constraints where a narrow margin for errors or delays is allowed.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects at once.