Clarigent Health - Internship
DescriptionThe Summer Internship Program allows students the opportunity to work on meaningful, business-essential projects that will give them the hands-on experience they need to build a solid foundation for their future. As an intern, students will have the opportunity to participate as a member of a dynamic digital health startup working to bring science to mental health. We are bringing together the disciplines of NLP, machine learning, bioinformatics, and psychology to provide an objective and dynamic approach to assessing speech patterns to detect warning signs of distress, suicide ideation, and other types of mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
Start Date: June 1, 2020 ( Approximately 40 hours per week for 10 weeks)
As a QA and Analytics Intern, you could potentially support the organization in several of the following ways:
- Member of QA team responsible to test iOS, android and browser platforms development cycles.
- Clearly communicating QA status to internal stakeholders.
- Supporting processes and tools improvement initiatives.
- Managing QA reporting based on agreed upon metrics.
- Effectively communicating and escalating issues and risks.
- Proposing alternative solutions to roadblocks and securing stable test environments.
- Collaborating with internal support to fix any issues that may hinder the test progress.
- Supporting the Automation and System level testing activities.
- Supporting the Sprint Planning and Release Management meetings during the production readiness assessment.
- Support business objectives and projects by developing and presenting analytical insights.
- Develop, analyze and prepare reports to support strategic initiatives.
- Catalog, reconcile, and curate voice data and analytical processes to enable effective insight generation.
- Miscellaneous data and analytical requests to support agile business processes.
- Gain exposure to NLP, machine learning, vocal biomarkers.
- Gain working experience with agile tools (slack, JIRA, Confluence, trello).
- Gain working experience with system tools (AWS, google, proprietary speech services).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Strong quality and results orientation with a proactive approach.
- Strong work ethic and ambition.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to work independently with moderate level of direction.
- Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines.
- Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities.
- Must have unlimited work authorization in the United States with no requirement for future sponsorship.