M4 Workforce Solutions - Full Time
DescriptionM4 Workforce Solutions is now hiring a Quality Manager. The role of the Quality Manager assures consistent technical guidance and quality of production by developing and enforcing good manufacturing practice systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff. Candidate will plan, organize and support the plant’s company objectives for product and process quality in conjunction with achieving customer specific requirements.
- Support early product development with customers. Requires a complete understanding of metal forming, stamping and stamping processes of low carbon and HSLA steel. In addition to metal stamping, the candidate must understand various manufacturing processes including robotic MIG, TIG and resistance/spot welding.
- Candidate may need to visit customers along with sales staff, so good verbal and analytical communication skills are essential. Some travel required.
- Assist in management of new projects, programs, and prototypes. Prior experience utilizing APQP methodology and PPAP submissions required.
- Able to interpret complex technical drawings with a thorough understanding of GD&T. • Establishes process for evaluation precision and accuracy of equipment and measuring equipment, including calibration procedures.
- Candidate will be an expert on problem solving techniques and able to lead team problem solving activities.
- Prepare quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Good understanding of statistical process controls and how to implement on the shop floor.
- Assists with developing and implementing standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of production parts.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods. Maintains ISO 9001:2015 & IATF 16949 procedures and compliance.
- Drive continual process improvement techniques in the area of manufacturing and materials. The candidate will lead various Kaizen, 5S, and methods of process improvement.
- Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Aid in the training and development of quality technical support personnel. Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Candidate must professionally and effectively communicate both internal and external to the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills within a team atmosphere.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in an engineering or metal stamping technical field.
- Minimum of five (5) years working with a metal stamping manufacturer in a technical capacity (quality manager, quality engineering manager, engineering manager)
- ASQ Certification preferred