SVN Affordable | Levental Realty - Internship
DescriptionSVN Affordable | Levental Realty is a nationally recognized leader in the niche market of Affordable Housing brokerage focusing solely on valuing, marketing and selling Project-Based Section 8 and Section 42 housing through our national platform and proprietary database. Our financial, regulatory and statutory expertise, paired with our strategic alliance of industry professionals, allows us to successfully identify a customized disposition strategy and transaction structure that ensures maximum value and minimal risk for our clients
SVN Affordable | Levental Realty is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join its team as an Advisor Intern.
- Responsible for sourcing potential clients through various prospecting efforts, including cold calling to identify and uncover potential sellers, and ultimately gain exclusive listings of Affordable Housing projects.
- Assist the team with initial marketing efforts for the disposition of current real estate offerings, by reaching out to potential purchasers via telephone and email.
- Work closely with Analysts, other Advisors and Managing Director to research and compile information about prospective buyers, sellers and real estate projects.
- Responsible for assisting the team in financial modeling, assembling marketing packages for proposals, preparing formal marketing campaigns and building property websites for real estate listings.
- Students seeking Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, or Economics from four-year college or university.
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills – ability to interact effectively and professionally with team-members, clients and prospects
- Solid understanding of financial terms and principles necessary in real estate underwriting
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet deadlines and company goals, while maintaining exceptional organizational skills
- Articulate and persuasive communicator
- Proficient in full Microsoft Office Suite while being overall very tech-savvy, particularly in a Mac environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail