Frontgate - Full Time
DescriptionReceiving Associate Primary Responsibilities
- Support the integrity of the store inventory through proper execution of inventory management policies
- Assure the quality and condition of new merchandise meets company standards
- Ensure the merchandise received matches manifests and/or inventory transfer reports
- Perform a variety of operational activities which included, but are not limited to; processing, ticketing and assembly of merchandise
- Communicate with Receiving Manager and Receiving Lead on new product arrivals, assembly execution and floorset readiness
- Work collaboratively together on floorsets and continual replenishment of inventory to create an extraordinary guest experience
- Extremely organized, strong attention to detail and able to do what it takes to go above and beyond for our Guests
- Build positive working relationships with the Receiving Manager and store team to support the company priorities, share business insight and best practices.
- Efficiently manages all non-selling activities within budget and looks for ways to control expenses.
- Work with Receiving Manager on managing delivery costs and payroll targets.
Collaborate and Builds Teams—Attracts, develops and motives the talent needed for current and future business requirements. Articulates an inspiring vision for the future, establishes high performance expectations and sets example through own behavior. Ensures alignment of individual goals with overall business objectives. Coaches team members to success and holds individuals accountable for achieving results.
Be Accountable—Credibility earned through delivering results. Balances urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, taking initiative to resolve problems and work quality. Demonstrates high initiative and provides leadership in a project-oriented environment.
Builds Diverse Teams—Seeks out and embraces diversity of thought. Ensures all employees feel respected and valued for who they are. Creates an inclusive work environment where everyone can embrace their uniqueness and develop to their full potential.
Inspires Engagement—Leads by example. Communicates effectively and makes people feel valued and appreciated. Deals with conflict and poor performance in a timely and proactive way.
Stays Curious –Always looking to learn and grow. Thinks creatively and is open to new ideas and innovation. Focuses on building skills for the present and future. Learns from mistakes and embraces change.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- 1-2 years of shipping and receiving experience in specialty retail industry, but not required
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and other web based platforms
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
- Curious and open to adopting new ways of thinking and eager to learn new skills
- Availability to work flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75lbs
- Ability to travel occasionally to support new store openings
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to continually smile, be nice, and be genuinely friendly in an environment where guests are the reason we are in business