Affordable Language Services - Full Time
To ensure the availability of fully qualified and credentialed Independent Interpreters that will enable consistent fill rates of 95%+ for all Interpreting services: F2F, OPI, VRI, and Telehealth, including both On Demand and Scheduled. This will be done 1) through the use of all proven methods of effective recruiting and 2) Consistent review and revision of pipeline by language by geographic location to ensure results 3) leadership of the retention efforts and initiatives of the company.
- Work with Senior Leadership to develop recruiting and retention vision, plans and budgetary commitments that create applicant generation and increased fill rates while decreasing time to fill customer requirements.
- Continually develop and execute a robust Recruiting Plan and actively source new candidates through multiple recruiting channels – job boards, social media platforms, community events, networking, flyer drops, and recruiting events
- Implement processes to ensure a high level of performance is maintained as follows:
- Adequate KPI’s determined in conjunction with the company leadership and company goals: including successful planning, interviewing and onboarding and retention measures
- Manage the application process pipeline
- Create process map to RE-activate existing Interpreters (in ALS Database) and proactively develop an ongoing strategy to engage under-utilized and inactive interpreters
- Ensure follow up on referrals and leads
- Ensure credentialing team is managing Onboarding process to ensure timelines are mapped and met
- Actively manage and promote the referral bonus program; maintain the referral bonus database to ensure timely payment to active employees or independent contractors who refer viable candidates
- Develop and manage the retention initiatives of the company by working with all employees to 1) communicate clearly and consistently with our Independent Contractors, 2) follow up regularly to assess Interpreter’s commitment to our Core Values, 3) maintain ongoing awareness of Interpreter needs for training and information that will allow them to perform at expected levels of quality and service.
- Take ownership of the Independent Contractor’s experience
- prepare documentation and/or records for annual audits
- Manage daily and weekly activity reports related to recruitment efforts by skills / job openings
- Provide Senior Management with reporting on a bi-weekly basis to demonstrate performance to plan and actions to correct underperformance.
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Full Cycle Recruiting experience
- Technical aptitude – Microsoft Office, interpreter software platforms, phone, etc.
- Ability and desire to network within the larger community
- Proven experience in communicating with a variety of groups at different levels
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and ability to understand relationships within workflows, steps/status, and how to explain it to others
- Outstanding customer service skills