JVS Career Services - Full Time
JVS Career Services, an organization that helps job seekers find employment and provides Executive Coaching, Outplacement and Recruiting services to employers, is hiring a Recruitment and Project Coordinator for a full-time position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Facilitate the recruiting process including, job posting, candidate screening, applicant tracking, interviewing and scheduling.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine staff needs, build a recruitment timeline, schedule in-person and video interviews, join interview teams when required, and follow-up with hiring managers to determine next steps with each candidate.
- Maintain database of all recruiting and selection activity on a daily basis.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition.
- Assist in the administration and execution of special projects and internship programs.
- Maintain data and Salesforce CRM system.
- High school diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two-years of recruiting, customer support, or sales experience
- Ability to work independently demonstrating initiative.
- Attention to detail in written and verbal communication and in active listening.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- The ideal candidate for this position should be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, have a collaborative approach to problem-solving and be a self-starter who takes ownership and pride in taking initiative to achieve desired outcomes.
IndustriesNonprofit - Social Services