Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled - Full Time
LADD is an organization guided by the belief that all people have ability and value. We are a compassionate and driven team that creatively works together to empower adults with developmental disabilities to live, work and connect. Our work propels inclusion, fosters success and inspires others to see strength in diversity.
We are looking for a candidate who strives to make the world a better place, while enjoying stable employment with a supportive team focused on each employee’s growth and development.
As an RN at LADD, you will work to develop a positive and supportive relationship with the adults we serve by providing the staff with the tools and training needed to ensure an efficient and productive environment.
We provide on-the-job training (both formal and hands-on) so you will be able execute the following essential job functions for the individuals we serve:
- Oversee nursing delegation of unlicensed DSP staff
- Provide individual training regarding residents to unlicensed DSP Staff
- Provide general nursing oversite to individuals in the LADD residential program
- Provide oversite on medical paperwork (visit summaries, medication orders, etc)
- Oversee insulin administration in all residential programs that LADD operates
- Complete skills checks (demonstration of skill) of unlicensed workers certifying them to complete nursing tasks independently
- Complete self-administration assessments on residents at LADD
- Current & Valid State of Ohio RN License
- Minimum of eighteen months of experience in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse and previous experience with caring for an individual with developmental disabilities.
- Pass a background check (includes physical and a drug screen, and criminal check)
- Have reliable personal transportation (with proof of insurance)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including evenings, weekends, and holidays)