Strategic HR - Full Time
DescriptionDo you have accounting experience in the manufacturing industry? Do you want to use your knowledge and experience to make an impact? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Scanreco is a Swedish owned leading developer and manufacturer of radio remote controls for industrial applications, cranes and machinery manufacturers. With over 34 years of experience in radio control and radio frequency technology, Scanreco has established itself as a worldwide leader in safe radio remote controls.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with experience in manufacturing and operational processes to join our growing team in Mason, Ohio. You will be responsible for accounting, financial closing and reporting, financial forecasting, taxes, transfer pricing, business control and general support to the Operations. You will also be responsible for daily accounting activities including but not limited to processing of customer and supplier invoices, processing expenses, helping to maintain inventory records and general reporting activities.
Principal accountabilities include:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting including reconciliation of the balance sheet accounts and follow up of profit and loss accounts
- Handle customer invoicing in close cooperation with the shipping department
- Collection of trade receivables'Process supplier invoices and improve the way we use Medius Flow, our automated invoice management system
- Maintain supplier registers and trade agreements in our financial system to support the procurement department'
- Continuously develop and improve the efficiency and data accuracy in the A/R, A/P and procurement processes
- Ensure that all financial processes follow Scanreco accounting policies
- Active involvement in the daily operating activities of the business, working closely with personnel in other departments
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Arts/Science in Accounting
- A proven track record of working within accounting for a minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of accounting principles under GAAP and IFRS rules in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or a similar ERP system
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, in particular: required knowledge of Excel customization, creation and use of pivot tables, power query knowledge a plus
- Valid passport and ability to travel throughout North America, and to Sweden for training; as required