CleanSlate - Full Time
Founded in 2000, CleanSlate is a privately held company, headquartered in Carmel, Indiana. With
roughly 50 employees, we were voted “Best Places to Work in Indiana” in 2017 & 2018. As an IBM &
RedHat Platinum Business Partner, we are one of their largest software resellers. We have strategic
consulting partnerships with leading software vendors in the industry, including: Salesforce,
MuleSoft, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, New Relic and CloudCheckr, to name a
few. CleanSlate has grown to become a comprehensive technology solutions company specializing in
software asset management, security, cloud and IBM consulting. In 2019, CleanSlate closed $40M in
IBM SW and sold $8M in professional services. We are well positioned to grow our services practice an
incremental 30% in 2020.
We are looking for proven experience in the following:
- Managing and developing relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach
that delivers the highest level of account management services.
- Positioning, configuring and quoting product and service solutions to clients.
- Participating in industry organizations.
- Managing leads and opportunities through the companies Salesforce and other CRM tools.
- Accurately and consistently reporting sales forecasts and opportunity funnels.
- Participating in creation, editing and closure of services proposals.
- Working with CleanSlate Operations Organizations to understand and position their technologies,
understand and articulate their value proposition to clients.
- Participating in field marketing to generate interest and provide information to the client prospect
community to include driving attendance to such events and activities.
- Representing CleanSlate to clients and be able to articulate our areas of expertise.
- Setting proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through
the lifecycle of the business development and sales process.
- Effectively leveraging supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and
- Professionally developing and presenting sales presentations to large groups and executive level
- Building an accurate and iterative Opportunity pipeline.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related (customer service or
inside sales) experience.
- Five to ten years of related experience selling IT Solutions to Enterprise clients.
- Experience with client sales engagement to include pro-active networking, warm calling, and selling
to multiple contacts within an organization, including 'C' levels.
- Experience selling into the identified commercial sectors and bring established and trusted
relationships to CleanSlate that will benefit our growth.
- The ability to share the goals and concerns of the client and understand the technology partner and
products available to meet their goals and solve their challenges.