StarSource - Full Time
DescriptionOur client is an IT Services provider located in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati. They take pride in managing their clients' IT functions in order to support their clients' success. For the past 30 years, they have been providing services to small-medium sized business and organizations throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Dayton area.
Your Role with the Company:
You will be responsible for projects involving the onboarding of new clients, deployment of new products, and/or refinement of existing services. You will be competent in all facets of Network, Storage, Server, Virtualization, and Security.
- Build and deploy of new client hardware (servers (physical or virtual), switches, firewalls, and/or SAN) via projects
- Receive escalation customer calls for trouble/technical support.
- Receive technical escalation from other departments
- Cooperatively test and work with external vendors and partners
- Provide continual status updates to customers or project managers regarding tickets.
- Create trouble tickets for detected issues that are defined as “Out of spec”.
- Healthcare Benefit package
- 3 weeks vacation, 3 day PTO
- Quarterly bonus $500-$2,000 depending on achievement of goals
- Strong understanding of Networking (VLAN, NAT, DHCP, DNS, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Virtualization (VMware VCP preferred)
- Strong understanding working with CISCO
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office 365, Server platforms (2008, 2012, 2016, etc), and Exchange (MCSE preferred)
- Strong understanding of Microsoft system management (AD, Group Policy, DNS, DFS, NPS, etc)