Tire Discounters - Full Time
The Talent Acquisition Manager/Director will develop and execute the Tire Discounters recruiting strategy. This includes: assessing the landscape of the Company’s current and competitive efforts, assessing BIC strategy and efforts in other industries, working with internal customers to understand current strengths/opportunity areas, job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, and partnering with internal customers to develop a plan to manage the flow of talent planning/needs.
- Assess current recruiting strategies and recommend new programs to improve ROI.
- Develop the strategies and plan to meet/exceed talent sourcing needs.
- Work with internal customers to develop recruiting Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Develop processes to improve the quality of candidate sources.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to internal customers with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regard to talent development or retention.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool/pipeline.
- Use Applicant Tracking systems to track and report on applicants through the assessment phase through to selection and on-boarding.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Develop and lead all Tech School and college recruiting programs.
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- 5-8 years proven recruiting experience in a multi-unit environment.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking and HRIS systems.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, intranet and internet job boards.
- Proven track record in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Strong collaboration and multi-functional team management skills. Able to break down barriers and take ownership.
- Logical thinker, detail oriented, problem solver, strong concept writer.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience preferred
- Ability to travel as needed.