Novikoff Manheimer & Company - Full Time
Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge base and grow your career? Novikoff, Manheimer & Co. has an opportunity to do just that.
Novikoff, Manheimer & Co is an established and growing CPA firm with an immediate opening for a talented Tax Professional looking to continue and expand their career in public accounting. NMC is a full-service CPA firm, located in Blue Ash, offering a wide variety of tax, assurance, and consulting services to our clientele in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This position will lead assigned tax engagements from beginning to end with minimal supervision and oversight. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare/review tax returns for complex individual returns, corporations, partnerships, and trusts
- Prepare tax projections and other tax planning strategies
- Respond to federal and state agency audits, inquiries, and tax notices
- Research and consult with management on client tax related matters
- Communicate with clients, support staff, and management to effectively and efficiently complete engagements in a timely manner
- Collaborate with management and staff to maximize processes, workflow and tax software
Knowledge & Skills:
- Possess an advanced knowledge and understanding of accounting and tax rules and regulations
- Perform work in an accurate, timely, and organized manner
- Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while prioritizing workload to meet internal and external time and expectation
- Maintain a professional demeanor with clientele and co-workers
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, with an advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Ultra Tax and Accounting CS or similar tax and accounting software a plus
- Having strong accounting knowledge and skills is a plus as many of our individual tax clients operate sole proprietorships or rental real estate that may require analysis and adjustments
Education and Work Experience:
- CPA, EA, or MST is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with individual tax returns
We offer competitive benefits packages, including medical, Simple IRA, Work from Home opportunities, and PTO!