Cincinnati Reds - Internship
The Cincinnati Reds Ticketing Department is seeking team-oriented individuals to fill a variety of internship roles for the 2022 regular season. Internships will begin in March of 2022 and will run through September 2022. Internship roles include the following:
Ticketing Department Office Internships:
- Group Sales
- Premium Sales
- Season Sales
- Single Game Sales
- Ticket Operations
Ticketing Department Gameday Internships:
- Gameday Sales
- Customer Service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be knowledgeable of all aspects of ticket packages and Consumer Clubs memberships.
- Responsible for working both gamedays and non-gamedays throughout the regular season.
- Work within Tickets.com ProVenue and Microsoft Dynamics CRM software.
- Generate reports utilizing Tickets.com ProVenue and Microsoft Excel.
- Provide an exceptional experience for each guest that visits Great American Ball Park.
- Provide a high level of service utilizing RedsWay training for all customers.
- Be attentive to guests’ needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services, and ballpark locations.
- Perform in-seat visits, assist with guest services, and staff the VIP Ticket Concierge.
- Conduct inbound and outbound touch points via phone and email.
- Execute sales inside the ballpark on game days.
- Assist with the planning and staffing of both onsite and offsite events.
- Keep locations in the ballpark clean, organized, and adequately stocked.
- Mail ticket orders and product information.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Currently pursuing, or have achieved, an undergraduate or graduate degree in Sports Management, Business, or related field preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet applications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to changing situations, and resolve guest issues in real time.
- Ability to understand products and services, and communicate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility in scheduling is required and will involve evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Adhere to Cincinnati Reds organization policies and procedures.
- Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds organization.
- Performs duties as workload necessitates.
- Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management, and ability to prioritize workload.
- Meet department productivity standards.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; occasionally lift.
- Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment; however, employee will have “game-day” responsibilities where the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
- Hours will include nights, weekends and holidays.