SASR Workforce Solutions - Full Time
DescriptionBase pay starting at: $17.00/hr
SASR Workforce Solutions (SASR) is currently hiring for a Travel Warehouse Selector.
What do Travel Warehouse Selector’s do?
Responsible for performing distribution center shipping/receiving functions and be an essential part of moving product accurately and safely throughout the Distribution Center. This position is a temporary assignment until the associate meets required probationary period and has reach the minimum expectations required for the tasks assigned. Emphasis should be placed on safety and accuracy during probationary period.
Travel is required 75-100% of the time and may include out-of-state travel.
Sunday through Thursday 11pm -11am but may change based on location
Benefits of Working at SASR:
Competitive pay, weekly pay cycle and earn extra income. Mileage is available for certain jobs and W2s are provided for worry free taxes. Our employees are the key to our success and have the opportunity for training and flexible job opportunities that will help them grow in the retail merchandising industry.
- Perform any shipping and receiving task that may be assigned by supervisor or appropriate designee)
- Complete all documents related to shipping and or receiving tasks assigned
- Select and palletize grocery, produce, meat, frozen food and dairy orders for shipment to retail stores accurately
- Operate pallet jacks, forklifts, and other material handling equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform pre-operational check of pallet jacks or forklifts according to company policy
- Follow good sanitation practices; keep work area clean and free of debris
- High School Education or equivalent
- Experience on powered industrial equipment (PE)
- Ability to wear a headset to support voice selection for all areas of warehouse selection(Vocollect)
- Familiarity/experience in a distribution environment selecting.
- PPE Mask required.
- Jeans or Dark Khaki pants only. No shorts, leggings, or sweatpants (tightened belt required for loose waist pants) Clean, neat and without holes or ragged edges
- Solid BLACK t-shirt (no logos or graphics of any kind).
- No headbands, hats, do-rag, or stockings may be worn on the head
- Neat clean appearance
- Close toed shoes- Work boots & gloves are recommended
- Hard hats and or Safety Vest will be provided if needed and should be worn as instructed by leadership.
- Name tag (Company Provided) must be worn at all times